What's a Diffuser? A Scentsy Diffuser Review
You’ve heard all about diffusers and oils right? I mean, you’re not living under a rock. But maybe you’re wondering what all the fuss is about. Let me give you a Scentsy diffuser review.
First, a diffuser is a completely different fragrance experience than warmers and wax. A diffuser produces a lighter intensity, yet immediate scent throw. No more waiting for you wax to warm completely. You have company coming over and need scent now? Drop in some tap water from your sink (other brand diffusers require distilled water) and a few drops of oil. You are experiencing your favorite fragrance with no waiting.
How To Use Your Diffuser:
Each Scentsy diffuser comes with a decorative shade. You can choose from 10 different styles.
- Remove the shade and the top cone from the inner portion of the diffuser
- Fill the water tank with regular old tap water (this is genius!) to the maximum fill line marked on the side
- Drop in 1 to however many drops of your favorite oil in the water tank.
- Replace the plastic cone and decorative shade
- Turn on the mist setting to your desired intensity (High, Low, or Intermittent)
- Turn on the light if you choose (the two functions are independent)
- Enjoy immediate scent throw and relax
Let's talk lighting.
One of my favorite features of the Scentsy Diffusers is the vibrant lighting. Most other brand diffusers have 5-7 different color lights that are in a constant rotation. You have no control over the color display. But Scentsy Diffusers have sixteen, (16!) different LED lighting colors. You can set the diffuser to rotate through them all on a continuous loop or you can set it to stay on one particular color. If you just want the lighting and no mist diffusing, you can do that too as the two functions are independent of each other. You are in total control.